Our vision is that Al Haq Masjid will provide a second home to the muslim community. We hope to help build a vibrant community through religious services, education, youth programs, charitable work, and promoting communal harmony through interfaith activities.
1. Respect Allah (S.W.T) not only with your tongue, but with your conduct.
2. Respect Quran because it is the words of Allah (S.W.T)
3. Please DO NOT place the Quran on the floor or a chair
4. Children are not allowed to play with Quran
5. Respect the Masjid with your heart, soul and conduct for it is the house of Allah (S.W.T) the place of worship
6. Music, movies and pictures of living objects are NOT allowed in the Masjid
7. Please do not reject the Verses of Allah (S.W.T) in His House
8. Women must wear correct hijab on Mosque premises.
9. Any person leading prayer must wear jubah.
10. Please spend your time in the Masjid purposeful and remember Allah (S.W.T). DO NOT disobey Him in His House
11. Please always remember you are coming to the Mosque to please Allah (S.W.T) not displease Him.
12. Please be advised cell phones are NOT allowed in the main prayer hall. Cell phones MUST be turned off or silenced when coming to pray.
The mission of Al Haq Masjid is to grow into a Masjid-centric community which puts all its resources, hard work and hopes into the obedience of Allah We will focus on raising Muslim generations that follow the Qur’an and Sunnah as presented by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Our goal is to fulfill the spiritual, educational, and social needs of the Muslim community in northwest Indiana. We welcome all people from the community to join in helping us spread the knowledge and awareness of Islam and perform outreach activities by welcoming visitors to our Masjid.